- There is only one place in North America recognized for Warm
Weather, gaming and water recreation: the Tri-State: the communities
of Bullhead City, Golden Valley, Mohave Valley and Fort Mohave
Arizona; Laughlin Nevada and Needles California that all function as
one market, located along the Colorado River from Lake Mohave 20 miles
south to Needles.
- The Tri-State is between the fastest growing metropolitan cities in
the US for the past three decades:
Las Vegas and Phoenix - and within
3 hours of Southern, California;
- A population of over 30 million people are within a hour travel time by air.
Several years ago the Census Bureau began studying smaller,
growing communities, and using their historical data, researched these
communities back to 1990. The Bureau defined these new communities as
- There are 560 Micropolitan areas in the US
- From 1990 to 2003, in actual population growth Mohave County ranked 1st out of all 560 Micropolitan areas in the US
- From 1990 to 2000 Mohave County grew from 93,497 to 155,032 - an increase of 61,535 - and percentage increase of 65.8%.
- From 2000 to 2003 Mohave County had a population increase of 16,335 or 10.5%.
- Why? "Amenity Migration" - people are moving - BUYING - where they like to play.And with baby boomers now beginning to inherit their parents' wealth, this growth will continue to increase.
Join our growing list of Great Companies in one of the Greatest Markets in the United States!!
Click here to download a pdf of this map.